Over the weekend, we ventured out to Harvard Square in Cambridge for the second annual chocolate festival. At one point in the afternoon, several vendors came together to promote their eateries and gave out FREE samples of chocolate. FREE samples, need I say more? It was chocolate overload…I couldn’t have asked for more. We were near the front and still waited in line for about 40 minutes…and the line stretched long behind us.
(Starting bottom left and circling clockwise)
- Chocolate ice cream smothered in chocolate sauce from JP Licks
- Chocolate ice cream with chocolate chunks from Libby’s Dairy Bar
- Gluten free and sugar free chocolate mouse with whipped cream from Legal Sea Food
- Chocolate fudge cake from Finale
- Fried crepe stuffed with Nutella from Bertuccis
To my dismay, I couldn’t finish all mine due to the impending stomach ache, but Rick had no problem finishing his!